Thursday, February 14, 2008

University of Redlands Women Basketball Team








Redlands University was looking for a photographer for their Women's Basketball team. I had received a Respond from www.Respond.com from their head coach Rich Murphy. I had contacted him, and we arranged for me to shoot 2 of their games.
1 away and 1 home.
We also arranged to have a Group and Individual/Buddy Portrait Session.

The women on this Basketball team are fierce and amazing!
There was a lot to photograph. Action after action. I LOVED IT!
During my time photographing them I don't remember putting my camera down! There was soooo much action from these amazing athletes that I couldn't wait for the next strategic move. Check out the Redlands Women Basketball team!
http://www.redlands.edu/x32582.xml

No comments: